Lions vs Browns Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for Preseason NFL Week 4
Lions vs Browns Game Info
Detroit Lions (0-3, 0-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Browns Stadium – Cleveland, OH
Lions vs Browns Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DET: (+175) | CLE: (-210)
Spread: DET: +4.5 (-110) | CLE: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 33.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DET: 36% | CLE: 64%
Lions vs Browns Betting Trends
- Detroit is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Detroit's last 10 games.
- Cleveland is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five home games.
Lions vs Browns Stats
- Detroit lost to the Buffalo Bills, 24-20, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Cleveland lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 13-12, in its Week 3 preseason game.
- Detroit averaged 20.2 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Detroit surrendered 22.5 PPG last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Cleveland averaged 22.4 PPG last season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.5 PPG last season (No. 21 in the NFL).
Lions vs Browns Prop Bet
All Lions-Browns odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Cleveland Browns to Win by 1-13 Points (+140) – The Browns have looked solid this preseason at 2-1 thus far, even though quarterback Baker Mayfield looked a little rusty in Cleveland's Week 3 loss to the Bucs. Still, it should be the battle of the backups in Week 4, and the Browns have seen standout performances from the likes of quarterback Garrett Gilbert and defensive lineman Devaroe Lawrence, who has three sacks through three games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.