Lakers vs Cavaliers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Lakers (13-4, 9-0 Away) vs. Cleveland Cavaliers (8-8, 5-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse — Cleveland, OH
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Lakers vs Cavaliers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAL: (-520) | CLE: (+400)
Spread: LAL: -10.5 (-110) | CLE: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 212.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAL: (81%) | CLE: (19%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAL: (+25000) | CLE: (+270)
Lakers vs Cavaliers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Lakers vs Cavaliers Betting Trends
- The Lakers are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of the Lakers' last 15 games.
- Cleveland is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Cleveland's last 13 games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers defeated Chicago, 101-90, in their most recent game on Jan. 23, 2020.
- Cleveland lost to Boston, 141-103, in its most recent game on Jan. 24, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.