Knicks vs Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Knicks vs Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (8-9, 5-5 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (8-6, 4-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Knicks vs Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+150) | POR: (-178)
Spread: NYK: +4 (-100) | POR: -4 (-122)
Total: 214 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYK: (33%) | POR: (67%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NYK: (+25000) | POR: (+5500)
Knicks vs Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Blazers Betting Trends
- New York is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the in seven of New York's last nine road games.
- Portland is 2-9 ATS in its last 11 home games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Portland's last nine games against New York.
- New York lost to Sacramento, 103-94, in its most recent game on Jan. 22, 2021.
- Portland lost to San Antonio, 125-104, in its most recent game on Jan. 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.