Kim vs McCann Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 36 — Preliminary Card Flyweight Bout
Ji Yeon "Fire Fist" Kim (9-3-2, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Molly "Meatball" McCann (10-4-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 1:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Kim vs McCann Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 36 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ji Yeon Kim: (-110)
- Molly McCann: (-110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Kim by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Kim by Points: (N/A)
- Kim by Submission: (N/A)
- McCann by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- McCann by Points: (N/A)
- McCann by Submission: (N/A)
Kim vs McCann Prediction
UFC Vegas 36 Kim-McCann prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ji Yeon Kim (58%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (93%)
Kim vs McCann Betting Trends & Stats
- Ji Yeon Kim lost to Alexa Grasso, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Aug. 29, 2020.
- Molly McCann lost to Lara Procopio, by unanimous decision, in her most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Kim averages 4.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- McCann averages 5.15 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Kim averages 4.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- McCann averages 4.28 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Kim has a 42% takedown defense rate.
- McCann has a 28% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.