Jamaica vs Suriname Prediction, Odds, Line, Spread, Stream & How to Watch CONCACAF Gold Cup Match on FanDuel
Jamaica vs Suriname Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Jamaica vs Suriname
Date: Monday, July 12, 2021
Start Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Exploria Stadium — Orlando, FL
Jamaica vs Suriname Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: JAM: (-300) | SUR: (+750) | DRAW: (+340)
Spread: JAM: -1 (+115) | SUR: +1 (+200)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-122)
Team to Score the First Goal: JAM: (-290) | SUR: (+280) I NO GOALS: (+1000)
Jamaica vs Suriname Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Sportskeeda.
Winner: Jamaica Wins (2-0)
Jamaica vs Suriname Betting Trends & Stats
- Jamaica defeated Suriname, 2-1, in their most recent head-to-head matchup on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Jamaica played Serbia to a 1-1 draw in an international friendly in its most recent match on June 7, 2021.
- Suriname lost to Canada, 4-0, in a 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifier in its most recent match on June 8, 2021.
- Jamaica is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Suriname is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!