Iowa State vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Iowa State Cyclones (2-16, 0-13 Big 12) vs. No. 2 Baylor Bears (17-0, 9-0 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Iowa State vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ISU: (+1200) | BAY: (-2500)
Spread: ISU: +23.5 (-110) | BAY: -23.5 (-110)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ISU: (27%) | BAY: (73%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: ISU: (+20000) | BAY: (+300)
Iowa State vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa State: 1.1%
Iowa State vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Iowa State, 76-65, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Baylor is 21-20 all-time in 41 head-to-head games against Iowa State.
- Baylor is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Baylor.
- Iowa State is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Baylor is 13-4 ATS in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Baylor's last five games.
- Iowa State lost to then-No. 9 Oklahoma, 66-56, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
- Then-No. 2 Baylor defeated then-No. 6 Texas, 83-69, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.