Indians vs Pirates Game Info
Cleveland Indians (14-9, 8-5 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (4-15, 2-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Indians vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-198) | PIT: (+170)
Spread: CLE: -1.5 (-122) | PIT: +1.5 (+104)
Total: 9 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CLE: (N/A) | PIT: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CLE: (+2000) | PIT: (+30000)
Indians vs Pirates Probable Pitchers
Indians: Aaron Civale (2-2, 3.60 ERA)
Pirates: Steven Brault (0-0, 5.14 ERA)
Indians vs Pirates Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Under 8.5
Indians vs Pirates Betting Trends
- Cleveland defeated Pittsburgh, 6-3, on Tuesday.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Cleveland's last 20 games.
- Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Pittsburgh's last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
Indians vs Pirates Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 3.87 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 2.83 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.05 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 6.00 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.