Indiana vs Ohio State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Indiana vs OSU Basketball Game Info
Indiana Hoosiers (11-8, 6-6 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (16-4, 10-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Feb 13, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena – Columbus, OH
Indiana vs OSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+235) | OSU: (-300)
Spread: IND: +6.5 (-105) | OSU: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (30%) | OSU: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IND: (+5500) | OSU: (+2000)
Indiana vs OSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 72.2%
Indiana vs OSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Indiana, 68-59, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Ohio State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Ohio State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Northwestern, 79-76 (2OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 10, 2021.
- Ohio State defeated Maryland, 73-65, in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.