Hornets vs Clippers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Predictions & Betting Insights for NBA Game
By Larry Rupp
Hornets vs Clippers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Charlotte Hornets (20-20, 8-12 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (26-16, 13-6 Home)
Date: Saturday, March 20, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Hornets vs Clippers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+350) | LAC: (-450)
Spread: CHA: +9.5 (-110) | LAC: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 231.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHA: (66%) | LAC: (34%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHA: (+24000) | LAC: (+550)
Hornets vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hornets vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Charlotte is 6-14 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against the Clippers.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Charlotte's last 11 road games.
- The Clippers are 11-4 straight up in its last 15 home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Clippers' last nine games.
- Charlotte lost to the Lakers, 116-105, in its most recent game on March 18, 2021.
- The Clippers lost to Dallas, 105-89, in its most recent game on March 17, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.