The Monday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Holy Cross Crusaders and the American Eagles.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Holy Cross vs American Point Spread
Holy Cross is a 2.5-point favorite against American. Holy Cross is -105 to cover the spread, and American is -115.
Holy Cross vs American Over/Under
A total of 132.5 points has been set for the Holy Cross-American matchup on February 14, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Holy Cross vs American Moneyline
Holy Cross is the favorite, -156 on the moneyline, while American is a +130 underdog.
Holy Cross vs American Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colgate win (93.5%)
Holy Cross vs American Betting Trends
- Holy Cross has covered the spread seven times in 24 games.
- Out of 24 Holy Cross games so far this season, nine have gone over the total.
- American has covered the spread eight times in 24 games.
- The Eagles' ATS record as 3.5-point underdogs or greater is 4-10.
- American has played 24 games this year, and 10 of them have hit the over.
Holy Cross vs American Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Holy Cross: (-156) | American: (+130)
- Spread: Holy Cross: -2.5 (-105) | American: +2.5 (-115)
- Total: 132.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!