Heat vs Warriors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (11-16, 4-9 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (15-13, 10-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center — San Francisco, CA
Heat vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+106) | GSW: (-124)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-108) | GSW: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 226 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (28%) | GSW: (72%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3000) | GSW: (+10000)
Heat vs Warriors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Heat vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Miami is 8-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Golden State.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last seven games.
- Golden State is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against an Eastern Conference opponent.
- The total has hit the under in four of Golden State's last five home games.
- Miami lost to the Clippers, 125-118, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
- Golden State defeated Cleveland, 129-98, in its most recent game on Feb. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.