Heat vs Knicks Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Heat vs Knicks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Miami Heat (8-14, 2-7 Away) vs. New York Knicks (11-13, 5-5 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden — New York, NY
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Heat vs Knicks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-245) | NYK: (+200)
Spread: MIA: -6 (-114) | NYK: +6 (-106)
Total: 208 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (51%) | NYK: (49%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+3000) | NYK: (+25000)
Heat vs Knicks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
More Heat vs Knicks predictions and ATS picks for today.
Heat vs Knicks Betting Trends
- Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against New York.
- The total has hit the under in five of Miami's last seven games.
- New York is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in six of New York's last eight home games.
- Miami defeated Washington, 122-95, in its most recent game on Feb. 5, 2021.
- New York defeated Portland, 110-99, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.