Giants vs Washington Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
New York Giants (1-7, 0-4 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (2-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field – Landover, MD
Giants vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYG: (+128) | WAS: (-152)
Spread: NYG: +3 (-120) | WAS: -3 (-102)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NYG: (59%) | WAS: (41%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NYG: (+50000) | WAS: (+40000)
Giants vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Washington +3.5
Giants vs Washington Betting Trends
- The Giants are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Giants are 1-8 straight up in its last nine games.
- Washington is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last six games.
Giants vs Washington Stats
- The Giants are averaging 18.1 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
- The Giants are surrendering 24.9 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
- Washington is averaging 19.0 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Washington is surrendering 23.6 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.