Elon vs James Madison Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Elon vs James Madison Basketball Game Info
Elon Phoenix (3-5, 0-4 CAA) vs. James Madison Dukes (9-5, 4-1 CAA)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Atlantic Union Bank Center – Harrisonburg, VA
Elon vs James Madison Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ELON: (+340) | JMU: (-430)
Spread: ELON: +8.5 (-110) | JMU: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ELON: (12%) | JMU: (88%)
Elon vs James Madison Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
James Madison: 79.5%
Elon vs James Madison Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Elon defeated James Madison, 63-61, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Elon is 7-6 in its 13 all-time, head-to-head meetings with James Madison.
- Elon is 5-0 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with James Madison.
- Elon is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against James Madison.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Elon's last 10 games.
- James Madison is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- James Madison is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Elon lost to Delaware, 75-70, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
- James Madison defeated Drexel, 73-64, at home in its most recent game on Jan. 31, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.