ECU vs Georgia State Game Info
College Football Week 5
East Carolina Pirates (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. Georgia State Panthers (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Center Parc Stadium – Atlanta, GA
ECU vs Georgia State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ECU: (+116) | GAST: (-142)
Spread: ECU: -2.5 (-108) | GAST: +2.5 (-112)
Total: 69.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ECU: (66%) | GAST: (34%)
ECU vs Georgia State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: ECU: (44.2%) | Georgia State: (55.8%)
ECU vs Georgia State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first ever meeting between East Carolina and Georgia State.
- East Carolina is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Georgia State is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- East Carolina lost to then-No. 13 UCF, 51-28, at home in its most recent matchup in Week 4.
- Georgia State lost to then-No. 19 Louisiana, 34-31 (OT), at home in its most recent matchup in Week 3.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!