Duke vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
Duke Blue Devils (8-8, 6-6 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-9, 3-9 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Duke vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-285) | WAKE: (+225)
Spread: DUKE: -6.5 (-110) | WAKE: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (51%) | WAKE: (49%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+12000) | WAKE: (+20000)
Duke vs Wake Forest Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 29.1%
Duke vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Wake Forest, 79-68, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Duke is 121-57 all-time in 178 head-to-head games against Wake Forest.
- Duke is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Wake Forest.
- Duke is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wake Forest's last five games.
- Duke defeated NC State, 69-53, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Wake Forest lost to Florida State, 92-85 (OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.