Duke vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Duke Blue Devils (5-2, 3-0 ACC) vs. No. 20 Virginia Tech Hokies (9-2, 3-1 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Duke vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-126) | VT: (+108)
Spread: DUKE: -1.5 (-114) | VT: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (59%) | VT: (41%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DUKE: (+2700) | VT: (+6500)
Duke vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 61.4%
Duke vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Virginia Tech, 88-64, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Duke is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Duke is 32-7 in the 39 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Virginia Tech.
- Duke is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Virginia Tech is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Duke defeated Wake Forest, 79-68, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Virginia Tech defeated Notre Dame, 77-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!