Duke vs Notre Dame Game Info
College Football Week 2
Duke Blue Devils (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 12, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Duke vs Notre Dame Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (+980) | ND: (-2000)
Spread: DUKE: +21.5 (-115) | ND: -21.5 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DUKE: (13%) | ND: (87%)
Duke vs Notre Dame Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Duke: (12.2%) | Notre Dame: (87.8%)
Duke vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Duke, 38-7, on the road in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two teams on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Notre Dame is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Notre Dame is 4-2 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Duke finished the 2019 season with a 5-7 record.
- Notre Dame finished the 2019 season with an 11-2 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.