Dodgers vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, June 28
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (56-27, 22-18 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (42-39, 22-16 Home)
Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-198) | COL: (+170)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-136) | COL: +1.5 (+116)
Total: 12.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 70% | COL: 30%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (9-1, 1.27 ERA) | COL: Antonio Senzatela (6-5, 4.91 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in eight of the Dodgers' last 12 road games.
- The Dodgers are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Colorado's last five home games.
- Colorado is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.58 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Hyun-Jin Ryu has a 4-6 record with a 4.61 ERA in 11 career starts against Colorado.
- Antonio Senzatela has a 1-0 record with a 4.73 ERA in four career appearances (two starts) against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-190) – Ryu has been a solid source of strikeouts this season, with 90 Ks in 99 innings pitched. Additionally, Ryu has five or more strikeouts in four of his last five starts, and he faces off against a Rockies' offense that comes into the day with the fifth-most strikeouts in the Majors (770). Considering that he averages 5.6 strikeouts per outing, Ryu has a good shot at hitting the over this evening.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.