Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (6-10, 3-6 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (11-4, 5-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 10, 2020
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field — Denver, CO
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+116) | COL: (-132)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-146) | COL: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (7%) | COL: (93%)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+5500) | COL: (+3800)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Diamondbacks: Robbie Ray (1-2, 9.45 ERA)
Rockies: Jon Gray (0-1, 3.31 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Arizona is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the under in six of Arizona's last eight road games.
- The total has hit the under in five Colorado's last seven games.
- Colorado is 11-3 straight up in its last 14 games.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Stats
- Arizona is averaging 3.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 26 in MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 5.31 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Colorado is surrendering 3.27 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!