Colorado vs Arizona College Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Colorado Buffaloes (14-3, 3-1 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (12-5, 2-2 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center — Tucson, Arizona
Colorado vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (+200) | ARIZ: (-255)
Spread: COL: +6 (-115) | ARIZ: -6 (+100)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: 40% | ARIZ: 60%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COL: (+6000) | ARIZ: (+2800)
Colorado vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Arizona, 67-60, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 17, 2019.
- Colorado is 3-7 in the last ten head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Arizona is 19-14 in the 33 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Colorado.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado's last seven games.
- Colorado is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Arizona is 4-6 ATS in its last ten games.
- Colorado defeated Arizona State, 68-61, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
- Arizona defeated Utah, 93-77, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.