Clippers vs Warriors Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (43-20, 18-13 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (15-49, 8-25 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Clippers vs Warriors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-650) | GS: (+480)
Spread: LAC: -11.5 (-110) | GS: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 226.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 66% | GS: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+340) | GS: (+25000)
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Los Angeles' last eight games.
- Golden State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Golden State is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 games at home.
Clippers vs Warriors Stats
- Los Angeles is averaging 116.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 109.7 PPG (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 106.3 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 114.8 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- The LA Clippers lost to the LA Lakers, 112-103, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, March 8.
- Golden State defeated the Philadelphia 76ers, 118-114, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Clippers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Clippers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kawhi Leonard Points: Under 25.5 (-108) – Even if Stephen Curry is out there, this one could get ugly in a hurry, with the Clippers being 11.5-point favorites. Los Angeles just has the far superior team in terms of star power and depth right now. If this does become a blowout, Kawhi Leonard would be a candidate for limited minutes and some much-needed rest after playing 37 minutes against the Lakers on Sunday. He has also scored fewer than 26 points in five of his last seven games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.