Sherman vs Collier Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 46 — Main Card Heavyweight Bout
Chase "The Vanilla Gorilla" Sherman (15-8-0, 14 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Jake "The Prototype" Collier (12-6-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Sherman vs Collier Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 46 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chase Sherman: (+108)
- Jake Collier: (-132)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Sherman by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Sherman by Points: (N/A)
- Sherman by Submission: (N/A)
- Collier by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Collier by Points: (N/A)
- Collier by Submission: (N/A)
Sherman vs Collier Prediction
UFC Vegas 46 Sherman-Collier prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Chase Sherman (72%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (68%)
Sherman vs Collier Betting Trends & Stats
- Chase Sherman lost to Parker Porter, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- Jake Collier lost to Carlos Felipe, by split decision, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Sherman averages 6.24 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Collier averages 5.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Sherman averages 6.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Collier averages 4.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Sherman has a 82% takedown defense rate.
- Collier has a 67% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.