Celtics vs Wizards Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Celtics vs Wizards Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (13-12, 7-8 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (6-17, 2-9 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Celtics vs Wizards Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-280) | WSH: (+230)
Spread: BOS: -7 (-108) | WSH: +7 (-112)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (85%) | WSH: (15%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+2000) | WSH: (+19000)
Celtics vs Wizards Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Wizards Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last six games.
- Washington is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last six games.
- Boston lost to Detroit, 108-102, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
- Washington lost to New York, 109-91, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.