California vs Colorado Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament Quarterfinal
California Golden Bears (9-19, 3-17 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 Colorado Buffaloes (20-7, 14-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021
Time: 11:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
California vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+700) | COLO: (-1100)
Spread: CAL: +13.5 (-106) | COLO: -13.5 (-116)
Total: 133 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (34%) | COLO: (66%)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: CAL: (+20000) | COLO: (+5500)
California vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
California vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- California defeated Colorado, 71-62, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Colorado is 19-16 in its 35 all-time, head-to-head meetings with California.
- Colorado is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with California.
- California and Colorado are 1-1 in their two head-to-head games this season.
- California is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of California's last 20 games.
- Colorado is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Colorado's last eight games.
- California defeated Stanford, 76-58, in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament.
- Then-No. 24 Colorado defeated Arizona State, 75-61, at home in its most recent game on Mar. 4, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.