Butler vs Creighton Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Butler vs Creighton Basketball Game Info
Butler Bulldogs (9-13, 8-11 Big East) vs. No. 14 Creighton Bluejays (17-7, 13-6 Big East)
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: CHI Health Center Omaha – Omaha, NE
Butler vs Creighton Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (+590) | CREI: (-850)
Spread: BUT: +12.5 (-120) | CREI: -12.5 (-102)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: (80%) | CREI: (20%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+20000) | CREI: (+2600)
Butler vs Creighton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Creighton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Butler defeated Creighton, 70-66, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Creighton is 11-7 all-time in 18 head-to-head games against Butler.
- Butler is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Creighton.
- The total has hit the under in four of Creighton's last five games against Butler.
- Butler defeated Villanova, 73-61, in its most recent game on Feb. 28, 2021.
- Creighton lost to Villanova, 72-60, in its most recent game on March 3, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.