Ladd vs Pennington Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 273 — Preliminary Card Women's Bantamweight Bout
Aspen Ladd (9-2-0, 6 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. "Rocky" Raquel Pennington (13-8-0, 1 KO, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Ladd vs Pennington Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 273 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Aspen Ladd: (+158)
- Raquel Pennington: (-188)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Ladd by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Ladd by Points: (+260)
- Ladd by Submission: (+550)
- Pennington by KO/TKO: (+1100)
- Pennington by Points: (+105)
- Pennington by Submission: (+550)
Ladd vs Pennington Prediction
UFC 273 Ladd-Pennington prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Raquel Pennington (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision (88%)
Ladd vs Pennington Betting Trends & Stats
- Aspen Ladd lost to Norma Dumont, by decision, in her last fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Raquel Pennington defeated Macy Chiasson, by submission, in her last fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Ladd averages 3.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Pennington averages 3.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Ladd averages 3.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
- Pennington averages 3.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Ladd averages 1.46 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Pennington has a 65% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.