Barty vs Muchova Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Women's Quarterfinal Match Info
No. 1 Ashleigh Barty vs. No. 25 Karolina Muchova
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2020
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Victoria, Australia
Barty vs Muchova Odds & Set Betting
All Barty-Muchova betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Barty: (-480) | Muchova: (+380)
To Win 1st Set: Barty: (-330) | Muchova: (+250)
Set Betting: Barty: 2-0 (-160) | 2-1 (+280)
Set Betting: Muchova: 2-0 (+750) | 2-1 (+650)
Odds to Win the Australian Open: Barty (+300) | Muchova (+2300)
Barty vs Muchova Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by sportskeeda.
- Winner: Ashleigh Barty
- Set Outcome: Three Sets
Barty vs Muchova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Ashleigh Barty is 1-0 straight up in her only all-time head-to-head meeting with Karolina Muchova.
- No. 1 Barty defeated Shelby Rogers in straight sets, 2-0, during the fourth round.
- No. 25 Muchova defeated No. 18 Elise Mertens in straight sets, 2-0, during the fourth round.
- Barty was defeated in the Australian Open Semifinals in 2020.
- This is the third time Barty has reached the Australian Open Quarterfinals.
- Muchova was defeated in the second round of the Australian Open in 2020.
- This is the first time Muchova has reached the Australian Open Quarterfinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.