Arizona State vs Arizona Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 15 Game
ASU vs Arizona Week 15 Game Info
College Football Week 15
Arizona State Sun Devils (0-2, 0-2 Pac-12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (0-4, 0-4 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, Dec. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Arizona Stadium – Tucson, AZ
ASU vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-450) | ARIZ: (+330)
Spread: ASU: -10.5 (-110) | ARIZ: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (75%) | ARIZ: (25%)
ASU vs Arizona Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: ASU: (64.6%) | Arizona: (35.4%)
ASU vs Arizona Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona State defeated Arizona, 24-14, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 30, 2019.
- Arizona State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Arizona State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Arizona.
- Arizona State lost to UCLA, 25-18, at home in Week 14.
- Arizona lost to Colorado, 24-13, at home in Week 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.