Rublev vs Medvedev Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Men's Quarterfinals Info
No. 7 Andrey Rublev vs. No. 4 Daniil Medvedev
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2020
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Victoria, Australia
Rublev vs Medvedev Odds & Set Betting
All Rublev-Medvedev betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Rublev: (+240) | Medvedev: (-290)
To Win 1st Set: Rublev: (+172) | Medvedev: (-215)
Set Betting: Rublev: 3-0 (+950) | 3-1 (+750) | 3-2 (+600)
Set Betting: Medvedev: 3-0 (+175) | 3-1 (+270) | 3-2 (+440)
Odds to Win the Australian Open: Rublev (+1400) | Medvedev (+250)
Rublev vs Medvedev Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by sportskeeda.
- Winner: Daniil Medvedev
- Set Outcome: Five Sets
Rublev vs Medvedev Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Daniil Medvedev is 4-0 straight up in his four all-time head-to-head meetings with Andrey Rublev.
- No. 7 Rublev defeated Casper Ruud in a two set walkover, 2-0, during the fourth round.
- No. 4 Medvedev defeated Mackenzie McDonald in straight sets, 3-0, during the fourth round.
- Rublev was defeated in the fourth round of the Australian Open in 2020.
- This is the first time Rublev has reached the Australian Open Quarterfinals.
- Medvedev was defeated in the fourth round of the Australian Open in 2020.
- This is the first time Medvedev has reached the Australian Open Quarterfinals.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.