Alabama vs Georgia Basketball Game Info
No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (20-6, 15-2 SEC) vs. Georgia Bulldogs (14-10, 7-10 SEC)
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Stegeman Coliseum – Athens, GA
Alabama vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ALA: (-355) | UGA: (+285)
Spread: ALA: -8 (-106) | UGA: +8 (-116)
Total: 159 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ALA: (N/A) | UGA: (N/A)
Alabama vs Georgia Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Alabama vs Georgia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Georgia, 115-82, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Alabama is 78-45 in its 123 all-time, head-to-head games against Georgia.
- Alabama is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head games against Georgia.
- Alabama defeated Auburn, 70-58, in its most recent game on March 2, 2021.
- Georgia lost to South Carolina, 91-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.