Akron vs Kent State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Akron vs Kent State Basketball Game Info
Akron Zips (10-4, 8-3 MAC) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (10-4, 7-3 MAC)
Date: Friday, Feb. 5, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: M.A.C. Center – Kent, OH
Akron vs Kent State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AKR: (+130) | KENT: (-154)
Spread: AKR: +2.5 (-105) | KENT: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AKR: (21%) | KENT: (79%)
Akron vs Kent State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Kent State: 57.6%
Akron vs Kent State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kent State is 44-32 in the 76 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Akron.
- Akron is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Akron's last 14 road games.
- Kent State is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Kent State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- Akron lost to Toledo, 91-76, in its most recent game.
- Kent State defeated Miami (OH), 77-68, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.