Air Force vs Colorado State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Air Force vs CSU Basketball Game Info
Air Force Falcons (5-18, 3-16 Mountain West) vs. Colorado State Rams (15-4, 12-3 Mountain West)
Date: Monday, March 1, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Moby Arena – Fort Collins, CO
Air Force vs CSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AFA: (+980) | CSU: (-1800)
Spread: AFA: +18 (-110) | CSU: -18 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AFA: (59%) | CSU: (41%)
Air Force vs CSU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Air Force: 1.8%
Colorado State: 98.2%
Air Force vs CSU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado State defeated Air Force, 72-49, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Colorado State is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Colorado State is 82-32 in the 114 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Air Force.
- Air Force lost to Colorado State, 72-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Colorado State defeated Air Force, 72-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!