Sixers vs Raptors Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Philadelphia 76ers (20-10, 7-8 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (15-15, 6-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Amalie Arena — Tampa, FL
Sixers vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-154) | TOR: (+130)
Spread: PHI: -3 (-108) | TOR: +3 (-112)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (78%) | TOR: (22%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+1600) | TOR: (+5500)
Sixers vs Raptors Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Sixers vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games.
- Toronto is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Toronto's last 12 games.
- Philadelphia defeated Chicago, 112-105, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
- Toronto defeated Minnesota, 86-81, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.