76ers vs Pistons Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Philadelphia 76ers (12-5, 3-4 Away) vs. Detroit Pistons (3-13, 2-7 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Coverage: NBA League Pass
76ers vs Pistons Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-255) | DET: (+210)
Spread: PHI: -6.5 (-110) | DET: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHI: (74%) | DET: (26%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHI: (+2000) | DET: (+25000)
76ers vs Pistons Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
76ers vs Pistons Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Detroit is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Detroit's last six games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia defeated Detroit, 114-110, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.