St. John's vs Arizona State Game Info
No. 11 St. John's Red Storm (21-12) vs. No. 11 Arizona State Sun Devils (22-10)
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Printable 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket! pic.twitter.com/86yxie1tfv— The Duel (@TheDuelSports) March 18, 2019
St. John's vs Arizona State Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+105) | ASU: (-125)
Spread: SJU: +1.5 (-110) | ASU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SJU: 25% | ASU: 75%
St. John's vs Arizona State Betting Trends & Stats
- St. John's is 14-17-1 against the spread (ATS) this season, which is the third-worst ATS record in the Big East.
- The Red Storm's last NCAA Tournament appearance came in 2015, when they lost to the No. 8 San Diego State Aztecs in the first round.
- Arizona State is 17-14-1 ATS this season, which is the third-best ATS record in the Pac-12.
- Arizona State's last NCAA Tournament appearance came in 2014, when it lost to the No. 7 Texas Longhorns in the first round.
St. John's vs Arizona State Prop Bet
All St. John's-Arizona State betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Arizona State) Total Points: Over 78 (-115) – The Arizona State Sun Devils had a great regular season thanks in part to their impressive offense. Arizona State finished 44th in the NCAA in points per game (PPG), averaging 77.8 PPG. On the other hand, the St. John's Red Storm struggled on defense toward the end of the season, surrendering an average of 83.4 PPG over their last five games.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.