Tulane vs Memphis Game Info
Tulane Green Wave (4-26, 0-18 AAC) vs. Memphis Tigers (19-12, 11-7 AAC)
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Tigers vs. Tulane, 2 p.m., FedExForum— Memphis Tigers (@TigersAthletics) March 13, 2019
American Athletic Conference Championship
Tulane vs Memphis Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TULN: (+1125) | MEM: (-2100)
Spread: TULN: (+16.5) | MEM: (-16.5)
Total: 154 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TULN: 43% | MEM: 57%
Tulane vs Memphis Betting Trends & Stats
- Tulane is the No. 12 seed and Memphis is the No. 5 seed in the 2019 American Conference Tournament.
- Memphis has hit the over 16 times this season, which is the third-highest total in the AAC.
- Tulane has hit the over 13 times – the fewest of any team in the AAC.
- The Tigers have gone 16-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Tulane has a 14-16 ATS record this season.
- The Green Wave have a 9-9 record ATS in conference play.
- Memphis has an 8-10 record ATS against the AAC.
- Tulane has lost 20 straight games.
Tulane vs Memphis Prop Bet
All Tulane-Memphis betting odds, lines, and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Memphis) Total Points: Under 85.5 (-120) – The Tigers have scored at a high rate this season with the No. 13 scoring offense in the nation, averaging 81.3 points per game (PPG). And while the Green Wave might be one of the worst teams in college basketball, an 86-point total has eluded the Tigers many times this season. Memphis has failed to score 86 points in their last three games and 16 of their last 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Dan O'Shea is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Dan O'Shea also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Doshea93. While the strategies and player selection recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and plater selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.