Cover Photo: Getty Images
Thunder vs Rockets Game Info
Oklahoma City Thunder (35-19, 16-12 Away) at Houston Rockets (32-22, 19-8 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Location: Toyota Center – Houston, TX
Thunder vs Rockets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKC: (+110) | HOU: (-128)
Spread: OKC: +2 (-110) | HOU: -2 (-110)
Total: 237 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKC: 34% | HOU: 66%
Thunder vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston is 9-5 straight up and 8-6 ATS against OKC over the last three seasons.
- Houston is 6-15 ATS in games after scoring 115 points or more in the previous contest. The Rockets won, 127-101, against the Sacramento Kings in their last game.
- OKC is 19-9 ATS in games after scoring 115 points or more in the previous contests. The Thunder won, 117-95, against the Memphis Grizzlies in their last game.
- The total has gone over in five of the last seven Houston games.
- The total has gone over in 12 of the last 15 OKC games.
Thunder vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Thunder vs Rockets betting odds, lines and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- James Harden: Over 52.5 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-118) – The Beard has exceeded this 52.5-mark in six of the last 10 games. Tonight, he'll be highly motivated for a primetime showdown with triple-double extraordinaire Russell Westbrook. Notching one of his own shouldn't be too much of a problem, given that he's on one of the most ridiculous runs in NBA history. To show just how valuable Harden has been to the Rockets, he has the 10-highest FanDuel fantasy point total over their last 10 games – that means he is doing literally everything for this team right now.
Al Walsh is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Al Walsh also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username 14AdotWalsh. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.