Game Info: Houston Rockets (4-7) @ Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 8
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena - Oklahoma City, OK
The @HoustonRockets look to win their 4th in a row as they take on the Oklahoma City Thunder tonight from OKC. Pregame starts at 6pm with tip-off at 7pm. Listen to all the action on 790AM! #Rockets pic.twitter.com/g7fPh68lWe— SportsTalk 790 (@SportsTalk790) November 8, 2018
Odds: According to FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: HOU: -210 | OKC: +178
Spread: HOU: +5 (-110) | OKC: -5 (-110)
Total: 214 | Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Eric Gordon (QUESTIONABLE - thigh)
Michael Carter-Williams (OUT - illness)
Hilario Nene (OUT - calf)
Brandon Knight (OUT - knee)
Oklahoma City Thunder
Russell Westbrook (OUT - ankle)
Andre Roberson (OUT - knee)
- The Thunder have won six straight games heading into tonight's game, while the Rockets are on a three-game winning streak.
- The Rockets are allowing (110.1) almost five more points per game than they score (105.3). The Thunder score (111.4) almost three more points a game than they surrender (108.8).
- The Rockets and Thunder average almost an identical amount of assists per game with 21.3 and 21.2 respectively.
Best Prop Bets:
- Carmelo Anthony Over 14.5 Points (-106): Carmelo Anthony hasn't had the start with his new team that he hoped for, which is pretty much the same way it went for him in OKC last season. But Carmelo isn't completely lost. He still shows flashes of the once-dominant scorer he was a few years ago. Tonight, in his first game returning to OKC, expect him to be locked in and assertive. That could lead to a big game.
- Dennis Schroder Over 18.5 points (-122): Dennis Schroder has been fantastic while Russell Westbrook has been out with injuries this season. He dropped 28 in Wednesday's game against Cleveland. Yes, Schroder goes up against Chris Paul tonight, who is historically a great defender, but Paul is in the midst of arguably the worst year of his career on both sides of the ball. The Rockets team defense hasn't been anything special this year either, ranking 17th in the league. Someone has to take the shots while Westbrook is out and Paul George isn't going to jack up 50 of them. Schroder should have plenty of opportunities.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.