The 2021 Tokyo Olympics will feature a diverse mix of new and old events. Women's golf was absent from the Summer Olympics between 1904 and 2012. However, after making its return in 2016, the sport will be back this year in Tokyo.
Olympics Women's Golf
At +700 odds, Team USA's Nelly Korda is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win gold in women's golf this year. Korda has been on a roll throughout the current LPGA Tour, having won four tournaments this year — including the Women's PGA Championship and Meijer LPGA Classic over the last month or so alone.
South Korea's Inbee Park, who won gold at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, has the second-best odds to do it again this year at +1000. Her fellow countrymate, Jin Young Ko, has +1000 odds as well.
Here's a look at how the rest of the women's golf gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's Golf Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Nelly Korda (USA): +700
2. Inbee Park (KOR): +1000
3. Jin Young Ko (KOR): +1000
4. Sei Young Kim (KOR): +1000
5. Danielle Kang (USA): +1400
6. Ariya Jutanugarn (THA): +1600
7. Hyo-Joo Kim (KOR): +1600
8. Lydia Ko (NZL): +1600
9. Patty Tavatanakit (THA): +1600
10. Brooke Henderson (CAN): +1800
11. Lexi Thompson (USA): +1800
12. Shanshan Feng (CHN): +1800
13. Hannah Green (AUS): +2000
14. Nasa Hataoka (JPN): +2000
15. Jessica Korda (USA): +2700
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!