White Sox vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 16
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Saturday, the Chicago White Sox face the Tampa Bay Rays.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Rays Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (5-2) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (4-3)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-138) | TB: (+118)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+150) | TB: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
White Sox vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (56.0%)
White Sox vs Rays Moneyline
- Tampa Bay is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -138 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Rays Spread
- The White Sox are hosting the Rays and are favored by 1.5 runs (+150 to cover) on the runline. Tampa Bay is -184 to cover.
White Sox vs Rays Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for White Sox-Rays on April 16, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.