Western Carolina vs Samford Basketball Game Info
Western Carolina Catamounts (7-4, 0-2 Southern) vs. Samford Bulldogs (5-7, 1-4 Southern)
Date: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Pete Hanna Center – Birmingham, AL
Western Carolina vs Samford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WCU: (-132) | SAM: (+112)
Spread: WCU: -1.5 (-118) | SAM: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 162.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WCU: (71%) | SAM: (29%)
Western Carolina vs Samford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Carolina: 59.1%
Western Carolina vs Samford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Western Carolina defeated Samford, 109-78, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 26, 2020.
- Western Carolina is 13-11 all-time in 24 head-to-head games against Samford.
- Western Carolina is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Samford.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Samford's last 13 games against Western Carolina.
- Western Carolina lost to Mercer, 78-76, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Samford lost to UNC Greensboro, 82-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!