Warriors vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Game Today
Golden State Warriors (6-6, 2-3 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (11-3, 4-3 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 18, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Warriors vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+315) | LAL: (-405)
Spread: GSW: +8.5 (-114) | LAL: -8.5 (-106)
Total: 226 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: (31%) | LAL: (69%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+8500) | LAL: (+270)
Warriors vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Warriors vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Golden State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Golden State's last five games.
- The Lakers are 11-4 straight up in their last 15 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Lakers' last five games against Golden State.
- Golden State lost to Denver, 114-104, in its most recent game on Jan. 14, 2021.
- The Lakers defeated New Orleans, 112-95, in their most recent game on Jan. 15, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.