Vermont vs Binghamton Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 9 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
College basketball's Wednesday schedule includes the Vermont Catamounts facing the Binghamton Bearcats.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Vermont vs Binghamton Point Spread
Binghamton is an underdog by 18.5 points versus Vermont. Binghamton is -110 to cover the spread, and Vermont is -110.
Vermont vs Binghamton Over/Under
A combined point total of 137.5 has been set for Vermont-Binghamton on February 9, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
Vermont vs Binghamton Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Binghamton-Vermont, Binghamton is the underdog at +1200, and Vermont is -2800.
Vermont vs Binghamton Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Vermont win (92.3%)
Vermont vs Binghamton Betting Trends
- Vermont has covered the spread 15 times in 21 games.
- The Catamounts have one win ATS (1-1) as a 17.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, 14 of Vermont's 21 games have gone over the point total.
- Binghamton has 10 wins in 20 games against the spread this year.
- The Bearcats are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 17.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- This year, seven of Binghamton's 20 games have gone over the point total.
Vermont vs Binghamton Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Vermont: (-2800) | Binghamton: (+1200)
- Spread: Vermont: -18.5 (-110) | Binghamton: +18.5 (-110)
- Total: 137.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-110)
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!