Vanderbilt vs Alabama Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Vanderbilt Commodores (6-11, 2-9 SEC) vs. No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (17-5, 12-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VAN: (N/A) | ALA: (N/A)
Spread: VAN: +16 (-110) | ALA: -16 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VAN: (N/A) | ALB: (N/A)
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Vanderbilt vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Vanderbilt defeated Alabama, 58-51, in their last head-to-head matchup on Feb. 3, 2020.
- Alabama is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Vanderbilt is 58-51 in the 109 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Alabama.
- Vanderbilt lost to Kentucky, 82-78, in its most recent game on Feb. 17, 2021.
- Alabama defeated Georgia, 115-82, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.