UIC vs Wright State Basketball Game Info
Horizon League Tournament - Semi-Final Game
Illinois-Chicago Flames (17-16, 10-8 Horizon) vs. Wright State Raiders (25-6, 15-3 Horizon)
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum – Indianapolis, IN
UIC vs Wright State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UIC: (+210) I WRST: (-265)
Spread: UIC: +6 (-110) I WRST: -6 (-110)
Total: 150 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UIC: 39% I WRST: 61%
UIC vs Wright State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wright State: 81.6%
UIC vs Wright State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wright State defeated UIC, 75-58, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 14, 2020.
- UIC is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Wright State.
- Wright State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with UIC.
- UIC is 10-4-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- Wright State is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- UIC defeated Youngstown State, 67-61, in the quarterfinal round of the Horizon League Tournament on Thursday, March 5.
- This is Wright State's first game of the Horizon League Tournament, but it defeated Northern Kentucky, 64-62, in their most recent game on Feb. 28.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.