Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for Heavyweight Title Bout at UFC 252
Miocic vs Cormier Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 252 Main Event Heavyweight Championship Bout
Stipe Miocic (19-3-0, 15 KOs, 0 Submissions) vs. Daniel "DC" Cormier (22-2-0, 10 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 15, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m., EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Miocic vs Cormier Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 6 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stipe Miocic (-102)
- Daniel Cormier (-116)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Miocic by KO/TKO: (+175)
- Miocic by Points: (+550)
- Miocic by Submission: (+1800)
- Cormier by KO/TKO: (+220)
- Cormier by Points: (+420)
- Cormier by Submission: (+1100)
Miocic vs Cormier Betting Trends
- Miocic defeated Cormier, by TKO in Round 4, in their most recent bout on Aug. 17, 2019.
- Miocic and Cormier are 1-1 in their all-time series against each other.
- Miocic averages 4.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- Cormier averages 4.25 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- Miocic averages 3.69 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56 percent defense rate.
- Cormier averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.