Rose Namajunas vs Carla Esparza Odds & Prediction For UFC 274 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Namajunas vs Esparza Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 274 — Co-Main Event Women's Strawweight Championship Bout
"Thug" Rose Namajunas (11-4-0, 2 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. "Cookie Monster" Carla Esparza (18-6-0, 4 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Coverage: ESPN+, PPV
Namajunas vs Esparza Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 274 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rose Namajunas: (-210)
- Carla Esparza: (+168)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Namajunas by KO/TKO: (+440)
- Namajunas by Points: (+170)
- Namajunas by Submission: (+500)
- Esparza by KO/TKO: (+850)
- Esparza by Points: (+240)
- Esparza by Submission: (+1500)
Namajunas vs Esparza Prediction
UFC 274 Namajunas-Esparza prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rose Namajunas (82%)
Method of Victory: Decision (63%)
Namajunas vs Esparza Betting Trends & Stats
- Rose Namajunas defeated Zhang Weili, by decision, in her last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Carla Esparza defeated Yan Xiaonan, by TKO, in her last fight on May 22, 2021.
- Namajunas averages 4.01 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Esparza averages 2.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Namajunas averages 3.88 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Esparza averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Namajunas has a 52% takedown defense rate.
- Esparza averages 3.53 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.