Quinnipiac vs Canisius Basketball Game Info
Quinnipiac Bobcats (4-6, 2-4 MAAC) vs. Canisius Golden Griffins (3-3, 3-3 MAAC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Koessler Athletic Center – Buffalo, NY
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: QUIN: (+138) | CAN: (-164)
Spread: QUIN: +3.5 (-115) | CAN: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: QUIN: (51%) | CAN: (49%)
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Quinnipiac vs Canisius Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Quinnipiac defeated Canisius, 66-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2020.
- Canisius is 9-6 all-time in 15 head-to-head games against Quinnipiac.
- Quinnipiac is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in four Canisius' last six games against Quinnipiac.
- Quinnipiac defeated Niagara, 78-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Canisius defeated Saint Peter's, 63-60, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.