Costa vs Vettori Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 41 — Main Event Middleweight Bout
Paulo "The Eraser" Costa (13-1-0, 11 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Marvin "The Italian Dream" Vettori (17-4-1, 2 KO's, 9 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Costa vs Vettori Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paulo Costa: (+116)
- Marvin Vettori: (-142)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Costa by KO/TKO: (+230)
- Costa by Points: (+440)
- Costa by Submission: (+3400)
- Vettori by KO/TKO: (+500)
- Vettori by Points: (+170)
- Vettori by Submission: (+800)
Costa vs Vettori Prediction
UFC Vegas 41 Costa-Vettori prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marvin Vettori (59%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (68%)
Costa vs Vettori Betting Trends & Stats
- Paulo Costa lost to Israel Adesanya, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Marvin Vettori lost to Israel Adesanya, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Costa averages 7.03 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Vettori averages 3.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Costa averages 6.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Vettori averages 3.04 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Costa has a 80% takedown defense rate.
- Vettori averages 2.24 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.